We’re excited to announce a new podcast from Keith Perhac: Nomadic Entrepreneurs — Unfiltered discussions with entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital nomads about how they balance their work with life while traveling.
In each episode, Keith sits down with a Nomadic Entrepreneur for an in-depth conversation about work, life, and travel.
Each episode is ~30-40 minutes long and you get a new episode every week.
The first three episodes are already waiting for you:
If you’re interested in learning how real-world entrepreneurs and business owners balance work and life while traveling for extended periods of time, the first three episodes are waiting for you!
- Episode 1: How Jason Lengstorf built a sustainable and profitable remote business
- Episode 2: What an extended European trip taught John Sonmez about life and business
- Episode 3: Jordan Gal of Cart Hook on starting a business on the road
Listen to these first three episodes here in iTunes by subscribing to Nomadic Entrepreneurs.
Like the podcast? Help us!
If you enjoy these candid conversations about work, life, travel, and business, support us to keep going:
- Subscribe in iTunes to Nomadic Entrepreneurs
- Leave us a 5-star review in iTunes
- Share the podcast with your friends
Hopefully the fact that your show of support will keep the podcast going is reward enough for you. But we want to sweeten the deal for you even further:
After you’ve submitted your review, send an email to email@example.com. Once you do, you’ll get an exclusive Roundtable Report with six Nomadic Entrepreneurs on sharing their take on some of the questions nomadic entrepreneurs get asked most frequently, like:
- How do you get started?
- Where should you travel?
- How do you make an income while traveling?
- How do you deal with the work/life balance while traveling? (You’re traveling to someone exotic and exciting, after all!)
This 6-page Roundtable Report will help you get your most pressing questions answered — and hopefully give you the encouragement to take that trip you've been dreaming about. All you need to do is:
- Subscribe to Nomadic Entrepreneurs in iTunes
- Leave a review of the show
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to a new episode every week!