My guest today is Daniel Espinoza, a web designer and consultant. Daniel has spent a year traveling with his family. They spent two months in Europe and one month in New York City. On today’s episode Daniel tells me what it’s like traveling with 3 kids and the challenges of running a business that isn’t quite ready to be left on its own yet.Subscribe to Nomadic Entrepreneurs in iTunes to get today's episode!
Daniel and his family made some major changes to their lifestyle to keep their exploring going. He shares what his kids have learned and taken away from their time abroad. We also talk about the problems that come up when traveling abroad.
The topics discussed today are:
- The importance of Standard Operating Procedures
- Making the decision to homeschool
- Finding childcare when abroad
- How traveling has helped Daniel’s kids gain cultural experience
- Daniel’s “star pattern” plan for future travel
Like the podcast? Help us!
If you enjoy these candid conversations about work, life, travel, and business, support us to keep going:
- Subscribe in iTunes to Nomadic Entrepreneurs
- Leave us a 5-star review in iTunes
- Share the podcast with your friends
Hopefully the fact that your show of support will keep the podcast going is reward enough for you. But we want to sweeten the deal for you even further:
After you’ve submitted your review, send an email to email@example.com. Once you do, you’ll get an exclusive Roundtable Report with six Nomadic Entrepreneurs on sharing their take on some of the questions nomadic entrepreneurs get asked most frequently, like:
- How do you get started?
- Where should you travel?
- How do you make an income while traveling?
- How do you deal with the work/life balance while traveling? (You’re traveling to someone exotic and exciting, after all!)
This 6-page Roundtable Report will help you get your most pressing questions answered — and hopefully give you the encouragement to take that trip you've been dreaming about. All you need to do is: