Today’s episode is about balance. Travis Northcutt is a partner at The Bright Agency where he helps membership sites grow to new heights. A native of Texas, Travis and his family began their traveling adventure in California and moved to a lengthy five week stay in Europe. He still keeps a home base in Texas, but his European trips are growing longer and longer.Subscribe to Nomadic Entrepreneurs in iTunes to get today's episode!
Travis shares the tips and lessons he and his family have found work for them during their adventures. The most important lesson he has to share is about balance. Finding the perfect ratio of work, travel, and home life is important to any nomadic entrepreneur. Today Travis explains how he came by some of these tips and how to be smarter in your travel.
Travis shares a lot of tips for the nomadic lifestyle including:
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connect
- Avoid excessive travel
- What to do when friends and family want to visit you in your temporary home
- Know when to say no to work
- How to deal with jet lag
- How to communicate with clients from an overseas location
- Why work time needs to be separated from family time
- Appreciating your spouse or travel companion
Resources Mentioned During Today’s Episode:
Like the podcast? Help us!
If you enjoy these candid conversations about work, life, travel, and business, support us to keep going:
- Subscribe in iTunes to Nomadic Entrepreneurs
- Leave us a 5-star review in iTunes
- Share the podcast with your friends
Hopefully the fact that your show of support will keep the podcast going is reward enough for you. But we want to sweeten the deal for you even further:
After you’ve submitted your review, send an email to email@example.com. Once you do, you’ll get an exclusive Roundtable Report with six Nomadic Entrepreneurs on sharing their take on some of the questions nomadic entrepreneurs get asked most frequently, like:
- How do you get started?
- Where should you travel?
- How do you make an income while traveling?
- How do you deal with the work/life balance while traveling? (You’re traveling to someone exotic and exciting, after all!)
This 6-page Roundtable Report will help you get your most pressing questions answered — and hopefully give you the encouragement to take that trip you've been dreaming about. All you need to do is: